Get Your Affairs In Order Through Customized Estate Planning
Creating an estate plan is not just filling out legal forms. It’s about protecting wealth, shaping your legacy and making your wishes known. How do you want your assets to be distributed when you’re gone? Who should manage your finances if you become incapacitated? What if you need nursing home care someday?
Attorney Steve Hinze draws on more than 30 years of experience to provide comprehensive estate planning at a reasonable price. He will work one-on-one with you to create documents that reflect your goals and provide guidance on distributing property to your loved ones after you are gone.
Affordable Estate Plans That Cover All The Bases
Estate planning requires thoughtful discussion and attention to detail. Attorney Steve Hinze takes the time to get to know you and customize your estate planning documents to your circumstances. This might include:
- A will declaring who inherits assets and how your estate is divided and arranging for guardianship of minor children
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts to protect assets from taxes, creditors or lawsuits
- Powers of attorney for managing your financial and business matters if you are incapacitated
- Advance health care directive (living will) expressing your wishes about life support and end-of-life care and appointing a health care proxy to make medical decisions if you can’t
- Medicare and Medi-Cal planning to shield family wealth from spend-down rules when you or a loved one needs assisted living or skilled nursing care
Take The First Step With A Free Consultation
Steve Hinze offers a free 30-minute consultation to explore your needs and discuss how he can help you get your affairs in order. From his office in San Marcos, he helps clients in surrounding North County communities and throughout San Diego County and Southern California.