35 Years Of Experience With Probate, Estate Planning And Debt Relief
Attorney Steve Hinze provides experienced counsel and effective representation in bankruptcy, estate administration and estate planning. He keeps you informed throughout every stage of the legal process so you know what to expect and you are better prepared to make critical decisions.
Mr. Hinze strives to deliver high level advice and advocacy at reasonable rates, serving clients throughout San Diego County and Southern California.
Solutions For Probate, Wills, Trusts And Estates
Attorney Steve Hinze can help if you are facing the probate process, challenging or defending a will, or handling the estate of a deceased loved one. These estate administration and asset distribution matters involve complex legal issues which may be made more difficult by the anxiety and stress that often accompany a loved one’s death. To ensure your situation is handled effectively and efficiently, Mr. Hinze provides knowledgeable one-on-one guidance for:
- Probate and estate administration is the highly technical process of collecting assets, paying bills, and distributing an estate as directed by a will or through intestate succession laws.
- Probate Litigation includes will contests and other challenges to the manner in which a decedent’s estate is being handled.
- Trust administration and trust litigation concern trustees who are settling an estate and distributing assets following a pour-over will and trust. Trust litigation involves contesting or defending a trust or a trustee’s conduct.
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney, puts your wishes in writing to protect your legacy and give guidance to your family in the event of your incapacity or death.
Helping You Get Back On Your Feet Through Bankruptcy
If you are looking for a fresh financial start, Steve Hinze can help you find the most suitable debt relief option. He will evaluate your entire situation and offer counseling on which choices will produce the best solution. Whether your circumstances will involve liquidation and discharge of debts or a debt repayment plan, Mr. Hinze is prepared to handle all filings, petitions and court proceedings. He will help you explore your legal remedies:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy quickly eliminates existing debts for qualifying consumers.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy helps individuals retain assets during the repayment of debts.
Contact An Experienced San Marcos Attorney Today | Free Consultation
With over 30 years of experience, Steve Hinze gives each client personal attention while focusing on finding effective, efficient solutions to legal matters. His professionalism is reflected in the referrals and positive reviews from clients.
Call 760-689-0705 to speak directly with Mr. Hinze and arrange for your free consultation. Your initial 30-minute meeting can either be face-to-face or by phone, whichever is most convenient for you. This number is a direct line to reach the attorney. When Mr. Hinze is in court or with another client, please leave a voicemail, and he will return your call promptly.
Attorney Steve Hinze can also be through the online contact form.
As a true legal counselor, Mr. Hinze is dedicated to finding unique solutions for your particular legal needs. Contact our office today!
Stephen C. Hinze is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.