Call 760.689.0705

Attorney at Law



Effective Representation - Reasonable Fees - Since 1985

Practice Areas

Contact Us


Phone:  (760) 689-0705

Fax: (760) 454-2427


100 E San Marcos Blvd.

Suite 400

San Marcos, CA 92069


Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should not act or fail to act based on the information on this website. The content contains general information only, and may not reflect recent changes to the law. All cases differ – please contact an attorney in your area to get legal advice as it pertains to your situation.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.


Copyright © 2021 Stephen C. Hinze - Attorney at Law


Escondido, Carlsbad, North County San Diego, Oceanside,Encinitas,

Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Rancho Bernardo, Bonsall, Solana Beach, Poway, Vista




San Marcos Conservatorship Lawyer | Guardianship Attorney

San Marcos Conservatorship Attorney and Guardianship Lawyer Steve C. Hinze provides personal attention and experienced legal representation to clients who are either seeking to establish or challenge a conservatorship or guardianship.

These situations involve petitioning for control of a loved one’s finances or the management of their personal care. A conservatorship applies to situations involving an adult needing care, and a guardianship applies when minors are involved.

If you are concerned about the type of care your loved one is receiving, or if you are disagreeing over what is in the best interests of a loved one, contact Conservatorship Lawyer and Guardianship Attorney Steve Hinze. He can help establish care or oppose a conservatorship/guardianship situation.

Call San Marcos Lawyer Steve Hinze to discuss your situation at (760) 689-0705. Mr. Hinze takes pride in providing personal care as he creates affordable and effective legal solutions for your unique circumstances. Call to arrange a free consultation. Conservatorship Attorney and Guardianship Lawyer Steve Hinze will listen to your concerns, explain the laws pertaining to your situation, and develop a legal plan to help you obtain the best possible outcome.

Conservatorship Attorney | Legal Care for Adults

Do you have a loved one who is no longer able to manage their personal affairs? Are you concerned about an elderly loved one’s safety due to mental or physical frailty or the potential of abuse from others? In a wide range of situations, Conservatorship Lawyer Steve Hinze provides skilled guidance to help family members plan for care. A conservatorship most often applies to the elderly, but can also be established for individuals who are over 18 years of age.

The court will determine the level of care which depends on the best interest of the incapacitated individual. The court also places limits on the conservator, and may grant the conservator discretion over personal matters, financial matters, or both. Whether you are seeking Conservatorship of the Person or Conservatorship of the Estate, Mr. Hinze is prepared to advocate for your interests and personally address concerns about your loved one.

Guardianship Lawyer | Arrangements for Minors

Similar to a conservatorship, a guardianship applies to children under age 18. Guardianships provide supervision of assets and care for those too young to manage their own affairs.

Contesting a Conservatorship or Guardianship

When family members are not in agreement over the type or level of care for their loved one, the conservatorship or guardianship may be contested. In contested matters, San Marcos Lawyer Steve Hinze represents the petitioner or individuals who oppose the establishment of a conservator or guardian.

Schedule a Free Consultation Today!

Call San Marcos Conservatorship Lawyer and Guardianship Attorney Steve Hinze to discuss ways to resolve these legal matters effectively and with reasonable rates. Mr. Hinze has over 30 years’ experience creating legal solutions to help family members find better accommodations for their loved ones.

Contact our conservatorship law firm and guardianship law firm by calling (760) 689-0705 for a free consultation. We offer personal attention until your legal matters are resolved, and we can help determine if a conservatorship or guardianship is appropriate for the situation.

Our office can also be reached online. Please submit our Case Evaluation Form, and we will reach out to you soon to arrange for a convenient appointment. We are responsive to client inquiries, and we keep our clients up-to-date on case developments.